With the war, the needs of our partners NGOs are even higher, but we no longer have opportunities to raise funds in Ukraine.
We desperately need your support wherever you are in the world.
Our current campaign of fundraising is for the School of the Superheroes.
We do not take it lightly that you trust us with your valuable contributions in aid of Ukrainian charities. We strive to be 100% transparent, accountable, and unashamedly ethical. We are therefore deeply grateful towards the renown international auditing company Mazars, the official Pro-Bono auditors of IWCK. They make sure that we follow strict accounting principles in order to be compliant with Ukrainian law and international accounting best practices.
In addition to this, it is important to note that 10% of funds raised from IWCK’s charity and social activities are allocated towards administrative costs. This include our Office Coordinator’s salary—the only salaried member of our organization. This position is imperative as we need to liaise with vetted Ukrainian charities to monitor and evaluate projects IWCK and your donations support.
We are determined to keep our overheads to a minimum. This is made possible by generous and skilled volunteers which comprise IWCK’s management body, our Steering Committee, and time and effort put in by our members. As an additional cost-saving measure, IWCK has parted with our office space in January 2022.
IWCK is a Not-for-Profit Organization. At the end of each fiscal year, any funds collected to cover administrative costs more than actual expenses are added to our charity funds.
We are proud of our long track record as a well-regarded charitable organization dedicated to helping Ukraine’s most vulnerable. Thank you for trusting us with your generous donations. We will not let you down.
Instead of the Bazaar, which used to be our traditional unique big fundraising event, we are organizing several smaller events each of them dedicated to one partner NGO.
- On the 8th of October the Embassy of Switzerland in Ukraine has organised for IWCK a Concert with Marina Krut. All the proceeds, 30.000 UAH, have been given to the NGO Divchata, training young ladies to take care of their body. https://divchata.org/
- Mid-October Mrs Rieko Kairi, the wife of the Japanese Ambassador, has given us wonderful boxes and bags, she embroidered herself. All the proceeds, 21.500 UAH, have been given to the NGO Let’s help, helping elderly people. https://letshelp.com.ua/
- On the 14th of November: a Charity walk. Approximately 150 participants have enjoyed a walk in the Holosiivs’kyi Park. This event was kindly sponsored by Vestor.Estate https://vestor.estate/. A check of 77.000 UAH has been given to Babouchka Victoria the founder and manager of the orphanage in Uman.
- On the 19th of November, during the Beaujolais Nouveau Event, organised by the French Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine, IWCK was responsible for the selling of all the raffle tickets. https://www.ccifu.com.ua/. All the proceeds, 70.000 UAH have been given to the NGO Father’s House http://www.o-dim.com/en/
- Mid-November, one of our members Irmina has very kindly proposed to sketch some portraits from pictures. Just contact her: firstname.lastname@example.org. All the proceeds will go to a partner NGO for children.
- From the 1st till the 5th December: an online Art Charity Auction. More than 40 art pieces from Ukrainian artists are on auction. We have been preciously helped by Ivanna Bertrand one of the managers of Kyiv Agenda and Photo Kyiv https://www.kyivagenda.com/ and https://photokyivfair.com/en/. The catalogue has been designed by Oksana Ares https://www.kyivagenda.com/.
- From the 10th December till the 15th January: a Gift basket auction. 36 embassies have given 47 Gift Baskets.
- All the proceeds of the Art Auction and the Gift Basket 190.000 UAH are for Caritas and its shelter for refugees in Kamienetzk Podilisky
All the other events we had planned have been cancelled because of the war.
- In March: a Women’s brunch
- On the 10th of April: an open-air International Food festival
If you want to organise a fundraising event for us and with us, please contact the fundraising team at: email@example.com
We have a donate button on our website! You can use it here to donate directly to us online.
OR transfer your contribution on our Bank Account:
Name: INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S CLUB OF KYIV, Charity Organization
In UAH: UA393006140000026006500345870
Code EDRPOU 21668423 Credit Agricole Bank, Kyiv
In USD :UA663006140000026006500345869
JSC “CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK”
In EUR: UA373006140000026009500141037
JSC “CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK”
There are neither minimum nor maximum amount accepted. Every single contribution helps
Let’s make this happen together — thank you so much for your support!