Giving something back to the local community has been an important part of IWCK life since its foundation in 1992. We seek to help NGOs work with women, sick children, people with disabilities, and the elderly. Our members also volunteer in many of the projects. Through this work, our members broaden their knowledge and horizon. These projects include for instance our monthly food delivery project and language groups.
Thank you for joining our campaign and donating to us via our new donate button! We can’t run our projects without your help! We also welcome new volunteers. If you would like to volunteer or have any questions, please get in touch. Please contact email@example.com
- Project name: Psychological and pedagogical correction and labor rehabilitation of children with autism from early age till 30 years old.
- Purpose of grant: Purchasing of 2 color printers, a vacuum cleaner, educational games, sports equipment, a stove for the workshop, furniture, carpeting, a potter’s wheel and clay.
- Amount of IWCK grant: 131 500 UAH
- Project 1 name: Help to National Hospital for Children “OKHMATDYT”.
- Purpose of grant: Purchasing a camera Full HD, a monitor, a laparoscopic insuﬄator.
- Amount of IWCK grant: 271 211, 40 UAH
- Project 2 name: Help to Home for Elderly People in village Gruzke, Makarov district, Kiev region.
- Purpose of grant: Purchasing of furniture for kitchen, dish-washing machine, 2 entrance doors.
- Amount of IWCK grant: 53 992 UAH
- Project name: Sunshine Summer Camp for Children at Risk in Brovary Region.
- Purpose of grant: Providing food, gas, fuel, diesel, stationary, craft materials, clothes (T-shirts) for 2 weeks for 200 kids and 50 volunteers.
- Amount of IWCK grant: 150 000 UAH
- Project name: Continuing developing of the safe conditions for providing the professional psychological help to women and children victims of violence.
- Purpose of grant: Renovation works and materials (Cocubinskoe), purchasing of art-therapy group utensils, office supplies/equipment for project, medical supplies/equipment, advertising-promotional materials.
- Amount of IWCK grant: 159 480 UAH
- Project Name: Favorable inclusive pace - step towards special children's development
- Purpose of grant: Purchase of tulles, curtains and window accessories for the inclusive space creation.
- Amount of IWCK grant: 26 477 UAH
- Project name: Support of Social Adaptation of Children with Special Needs.
- Purpose of grant: Paying for organising a carpenter's workshop for 65 children with mental disorder at the Mostyschinska School, Makarov region, Kyiv oblast.
- Amount of IWCK grant: 96 727, 04 UAH
- Project name: Helping orphans begin to learn basic sewing skills and ﬁnd their place in the world.
- Purpose of grant: Buying sewing machines for a new dressmaking classroom in an orphanage in Volodarka boarding school.
- Amount of IWCK grant: 50 000 UAH
For 27 years, we organized the IWCK Charity Bazaar on the first Saturday in December. It is traditionally our biggest fundraising event.
This year again, in lieu of our Bazaar, we will raise funds through smaller events: a Charity walk, an Art Auction, a Food basket auction, a Women’s brunch, an International Food festival. You can always donate directly to us here. Visit our FaceBook page for all the updates about our campaign.
In 2019, with the collaborative effort of over 40 embassies, business sponsors, media partners, and many local volunteers, we raised almost 4 million UAH! Read about it here: Press-release from 27th Charity Bazaar (ua) Our entire Bazaar proceeds go to charity projects helping children, the disabled, the elderly, and women in Ukraine.
The International Women’s Club of Kyiv’s grant program supports women, children, the elderly, and the disabled.
Для отримання інформації українською мовою, будь ласка, натисніть сюди.
For more information, please contact the IWCK Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions contact Marie Aubet, the Head of the Charity Committee at email@example.com