Giving something back to the local community has been an important part of IWCK life since its foundation in 1992. We seek to help NGOs work with women, sick children, the disabled, and the elderly. Our members also volunteer in many of the projects. Through this work, our members broaden their knowledge and horizon. These projects include for instance our monthly food delivery project and language groups.
Please read on below about the projects we support through our charity fund! Read more about how we work to select, monitor, and evaluate our projects in our charity report here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15-8n3_VwgG2qNdbSR2-XqcdwtfjjpOUP/view
Thank you for joining our campaign and donating to us via our new donate button! We can’t run our projects without your help! We also welcome new volunteers. If you would like to volunteer or have any questions please get in touch with our IWCK Head of Charity, Elena Jidobin, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Project name: Psychological and pedagogical correction and labor rehabilitation of children with autism from early age till 30 years old.
- Purpose of grant: Purchasing of 2 color printers, a vacuum cleaner, educational games, sports equipment, a stove for the workshop, furniture, carpeting, a potter’s wheel and clay.
- Amount of IWCK grant: 131 500 UAH
- Project 1 name: Help to National Hospital for Children “OKHMATDYT”.
- Purpose of grant: Purchasing a camera Full HD, a monitor, a laparoscopic insuﬄator.
- Amount of IWCK grant: 271 211, 40 UAH
- Project 2 name: Help to Home for Elderly People in village Gruzke, Makarov district, Kiev region.
- Purpose of grant: Purchasing of furniture for kitchen, dish-washing machine, 2 entrance doors.
- Amount of IWCK grant: 53 992 UAH
- Project name: Sunshine Summer Camp for Children at Risk in Brovary Region.
- Purpose of grant: Providing food, gas, fuel, diesel, stationary, craft materials, clothes (T-shirts) for 2 weeks for 200 kids and 50 volunteers.
- Amount of IWCK grant: 150 000 UAH
- Project name: Continuing developing of the safe conditions for providing the professional psychological help to women and children victims of violence.
- Purpose of grant: Renovation works and materials (Cocubinskoe), purchasing of art-therapy group utensils, office supplies/equipment for project, medical supplies/equipment, advertising-promotional materials.
- Amount of IWCK grant: 159 480 UAH
- Project Name: Favorable inclusive pace - step towards special children's development
- Purpose of grant: Purchase of tulles, curtains and window accessories for the inclusive space creation.
- Amount of IWCK grant: 26 477 UAH
- Project name: Support of Social Adaptation of Children with Special Needs.
- Purpose of grant: Paying for organising a carpenter's workshop for 65 children with mental disorder at the Mostyschinska School, Makarov region, Kyiv oblast.
- Amount of IWCK grant: 96 727, 04 UAH
- Project name: Helping orphans begin to learn basic sewing skills and ﬁnd their place in the world.
- Purpose of grant: Buying sewing machines for a new dressmaking classroom in an orphanage in Volodarka boarding school.
- Amount of IWCK grant: 50 000 UAH
The International Women’s Club of Kyiv’s grant program supports women, children, the elderly, and the disabled.
Для отримання інформації українською мовою, будь ласка, натисніть сюди.
For more information, please contact the IWCK Coordinator at email@example.com
If you have any questions contact Elena Jidobin, the Head of the Charity Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org